Kearsney Abbey illustration from:
“Kent at the Opening of the 20th Century” by J.Bavington Jones
Contemporary Biographies edited by W.T.Pike
(Pike’s New Century Series No.10 – publishers: W.T.Pike & Co, 19 Grand Parade, Brighton,1904)
Kearsney Abbey was erected by the late Mr J M Fector and at the time of above photograph, the property owned by J W Curtis JP.
It is a large mansion standing in well timbered grounds, and in front of it is an ornamental sheet of water.