Tivoli Theatre


The Theatre Royal, formerly the Tivoli Theatre pictured in 1898 Dover Observer in a number of illustrated summer supplements, when it was announced that the theatre was changing its name to the Theatre Royal and that, during the past week (week ending Sep 24 1898)
the large centre arch of the fascia had been removed to open up the popular saloon bar and lounge.